In terms of data, given the growing uncertainty surrounding Brexit and global trade tensions, it is difficult to see any real upturn, even though the services PMI gained some ground in July. According to...
- Euro Selling Accelerates as Debt Crisis Fears Continue to Grow
- Why a Rise in Retail Trading May Signal Another Mania
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Short-Term Direction to be Determined as Key Levels
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Gold Price Forecast: November Low on Radar as RSI Snaps Upward Trend