In terms of data, given the growing uncertainty surrounding Brexit and global trade tensions, it is difficult to see any real upturn, even though the services PMI gained some ground in July. According to...
- Dollar, Gold, Yen: What are the Top Safe Havens of 2020?
- EUR/USD Price Analysis: Fresh One-Month Low as 2020 Downtrend Continues
- Crude Oil Prices Test 3-Week Lows as US-China Trade Deal Looms
- NZD/USD Trades Near Weekly Low Despite Looming US-China Trade Deal
- Historical Volatility: A Timeline of the Biggest Volatility Cycles