In terms of data, given the growing uncertainty surrounding Brexit and global trade tensions, it is difficult to see any real upturn, even though the services PMI gained some ground in July. According to...
- Gold Price Rise May Struggle to Continue as the US Dollar Rebounds
- Crude Oil Prices Pressured as Supply Blocks in Norway, Libya Ease
- US Dollar Defends Session Lows Following September FOMC Minutes
- Crude Oil Price Forecast: Upside Capped by Stronger USD, Demand Concerns
- Gold Price Trades Below 50-Day SMA for First Time Since June