In terms of data, given the growing uncertainty surrounding Brexit and global trade tensions, it is difficult to see any real upturn, even though the services PMI gained some ground in July. According to...
- Gold Prices Yearn for Momentum, Will XAU/USD Rally Fizzle or Takeoff?
- Gold Prices Coiling Up for Breakout, Crude Oil Pierces Trend Top
- EUR/USD Breakout Following ECB Meeting Brings April High on the Radar
- Gold Prices May Stay High as 2008 Crisis Cure Bedevils Covid-19 Policy
- Copper Prices May Bounce Back on China GDP After Virus-Induced Selloff