In the past two decades, minimum wages were also lifted at the onset of the year in many states. As a consequence, inflation in the Eurozone is inclined to be contained, and central banks...
- Gold Prices Yearn for Momentum, Will XAU/USD Rally Fizzle or Takeoff?
- Gold Prices Coiling Up for Breakout, Crude Oil Pierces Trend Top
- EUR/USD Breakout Following ECB Meeting Brings April High on the Radar
- Gold Prices May Stay High as 2008 Crisis Cure Bedevils Covid-19 Policy
- Copper Prices May Bounce Back on China GDP After Virus-Induced Selloff